EMPLOYMENT FOR HUMAN RESOURCES
Rainbow Research Optics, Inc. (RROI), a privately owned optics manufacturing company, has an immediate opening for Human Resources Personnel at its facility located in Centennial, Colorado. RROI has been providing high quality custom optics to the defense, medical, commercial, and laser markets for over 20 years.
Depending on qualification and due to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, this position may require U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident status.
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior management. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Job Skills and Requirements:
– Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
– Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
– Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefits information to employees.
– Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
– Conducts recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; and writes and places advertisements.
– Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
– Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
– Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
– Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
– Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
– Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
– Ethical Practice
– Global & Cultural Awareness
– HR Expertise
– Relationship Management
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Preferred Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in HR or equivalent experience.
Competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, and Paid Time Off after 90 days. 401k matching after one-year.
Long term bonus opportunities.
$13.00-$15.00 + / hour DOE with advancement opportunities starting after 90 days and based on performance.
Work Schedule: 8AM – 4:30PM with paid overtime as necessary.
**Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully completing a background check and drug screening.
We ALWAYS accept applications for future consideration – so don’t hesitate to apply!